PARENT ADVISORY COUNCIL (PAC)
Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
All parents or guardians of students attending Holy Ghost School are members of the Parents Advisory Council (PAC). Parent support is essential to the success of our programs and we welcome ALL levels of participation.
The Parent Advisory Council is a friendly, welcoming group of parents with a common interest – offering our gifts of time, talent and treasure to better our students’ experiences while they are enrolled at Holy Ghost School. This is reflected in our group’s mission statement: to support staff and students in developing a stronger school community, under the umbrella and guidance of the parish.
Our objectives are to:
- Support faculty/staff appreciation events and student social activities
- Build a community via our volunteer network
- Provide services and programs to meet parents’ needs
pac volunteer opportunities
There are many opportunities to volunteer at HGS (and earn credit while doing so). Currently we are looking for people in the following areas:
Do you need to fill volunteer hours? Contact Dorota Praski at email@example.com for volunteer opportunities with PAC.
- There are currently no active PAC fundraisers at the moment
- Show and Save
- Pointsettias and Christmas Plants (Due November 6, 2019)
- John Russell Honey (Due November 6, 2019)